The SOURCE IS ... a collaborative effort involving private industry, government agencies, and not-for-profits creating more positive workplace and home environments to help make this a better community in which to live and work.
The SOURCE is committed to:
- leveraging resources for our community and employees
- sustainable employment throughout all segments of the community utilizing all employee supports
- assisting under and unemployed residents of the community in maintaining employment and moving into economic self-sufficiency
The SOURCE affects businesses by:
- leveraging resources for individual businesses, providing options, acting as a supplement to the human resource department, seeking opportunities, developing resources, and serving employees as customers
The SOURCE affects Human Service Organizations by:
- providing a satellite office to reach clientele, linking to provide the best service possible, and promoting programs and expertise
The SOURCE affects individuals by:
- providing employee supports and problem resolutions through education, training, classes, empowerment, resources and opportunities
The SOURCE affects the community by:
- bringing the best of what is already out there to the people that need it most
For the employees and families of its member companies, The SOURCE offers on-site Department of Human Services caseworkers to solve various employment and home-related problems and to manage family cases. We also offer training space for work-based and community classes and relationships with many of the area's best resources to resolve employee and family issues.